Deadline: 15th June 2012
The Scientific Committee of the 14th Asia Pacific Congress of Pediatrics (14th APCP 2012) and 4th Asia Pacific Congress of Pediatric Nursing (4th APCPN) would like to invite submission of abstracts for Young Investigator Award, Oral and Poster presentations.
- 1. No abstract will be considered for inclusion in the final programme (Young Investigator Award, Oral and Poster presentations) unless accompanied with completed registration form and fee.
- 2. Any abstract that has been presented orally or as a poster at previous national or international meetings in this or any other society will not be considered eligible for presentation at this Congress.
- 3. Abstracts will appear exactly as submitted. Abstracts with smudges, errors, misspellings, will require re-typing at the author’s expense.
- 4. The Committee will review and reserves the right to decide on the acceptance of Oral or Poster presentation.
- 5. Abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book.
PLEASE READ THESE THOROUGHLY BEFORE PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT:
- 1. Abstracts must be written in English.
- 2. All abstracts must be submitted through the ONLINE SUBMISSION. Abstracts submitted via email, fax or post will not be accepted.
- 3. Submitting more than one abstract is acceptable.
- 4. Abstracts must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time), on FRIDAY, 15th June 2012. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- 5. Incomplete abstracts will not be accepted.
- 6. If you decide to withdraw an abstract after submission, please write to secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th June 2012. Administration and documentation fee of MYR 150.00 will be imposed and the refund will be processed after the congress.
- 7. For the Young Investigator Award, only original work that has not been published or presented will be considered and the first author should be below 40 years of age.
Title: Use CAPITAL Letters with Bold Face for the title. Use of abbreviations are not allowed for the title. (1)
Author: Start on a new line. Underline the name of the author who will be presenting the paper. DO NOT include professional title or degrees. (2)
Affiliation: Start on a new line. List any institutional affiliation, state and country. OMIT address and zip codes. (3)
Content: Abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 250 words. (No table or graph allowed)
Text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title or any paragraph. (4)
Abbreviation must be defined by placing it in parentheses after the full word, the first time it appears. (5)
Use numerals to represent number except when beginning a sentence. Non-propriety (generic) name, written in lower-case letters, is required the first time a drug is mentioned. A propriety name is always in capital letters.